Head: Konovalenko Yurii Vasylovych, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences
Address: 01011 Kyiv, Nemirovich-Danchenko, 2, building 3, office 255
For more information: + 38044-280-33-68
Publishing department of educational and scientific materials and department of operative polygraphy, which is part of it, is a structural subdivision of the university.
The main activity of the PDESM is defined in the Regulation "On the publishing department of educational and scientific materials of the Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design", this is to ensure the publishing and printing activities of the University with the aim to raise the university's ratings, the intellectual and information potential of students and graduate students, the development of national culture, economy, science, technologies and education.
Publishing department of educational and scientific materials functions are:
- Production of educational and methodological literature;
- Updating and replenishment of educational and scientific literature, prepared at a high theoretical and scientific-methodical level.
- Assignment of the International Standard Book Number (ISBN);
- Release of finished printed products in accordance with the list approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, recipients of a compulsory free copy of finished printed products;
- Providing KNUTD with printed materials (reporting forms, journals, etc.)
- The publication of scientific journals "Bulletin of the Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design", "Bulletin of the Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design" “Economic Sciences”, "Fashion Industry", "Management", electronic scientific journal "Technologies and Design" and others.
Publishing department of educational and scientific materials provides paid services:
- Proofreading and editing of texts;
- Publication and sale of educational and educational-scientific literature;
- Printing (format up to A-3 inclusive);
- Copying (format up to A-3 inclusive);
- One-sided laminating (glossy and matte covering);
- Bilateral laminating (format up to A-4 inclusive);
- Gluing of book blocks (format up to A-3 inclusive);
- Bookbinding work;
- Attaching book blocks with metal clips (format up to A-3 inclusive);
- Attachment of printed products with metal and plastic springs;
- Printouts from electronic media (format up to A-3 inclusive).