For the sixth time specialists working in the field of energy efficiency and energy-saving technologies gather at Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design.
VI International Scientific and Practical Conference "Energy Efficient University" has become another demonstration platform of modern technical and technological solutions to reduce energy consumption.
The conference was organized by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, the State Agency for Energy Efficiency and Energy Conservation of Ukraine, Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design, SBI «The Higher Council of Energy Auditors and Energy Managers of Ukraine», Ukrainian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs, Ukrainian National Committee of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC Ukraine) ) All-Ukrainian Ecological League, German Society for International Cooperation GIZ.
Traditionally, the conference was greeted by the rector of the Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design and Academician Ivan Grischenko. He noted the significant contribution to the project initiatives of the scientists in the implementation of the university integrated scientific and technical program «Energy efficiency and energy saving» by conference participants.
Vice-president of the Ukrainian National Committee of International Chamber of Commerce and graduate of our university Igor Gres was greeted for audience of university.
Keynote lecture of the conference were dealt with using of advanced technologies in the area of energy saving and principles of modeling of energy efficiency buildings, popularization of best energy efficiency project practice, implementation of system solution for reducing energy consumption.
This year the VI International Scientific and Practical Conference "Energy efficient university" attracted to the work of many leading experts from the public and private sectors:
- Victor Kaplun, Vice-Rector for Scientific and Innovative Activity of the Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design;
- Erich Bistriker, expert on cooperation in the field of scientific research of the Federal Ministry of Education and Research of Germany;
- Massimo Mobiglia, Lecturer at the University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland;
- Irina Zapatrina, Chairman of the Board of the Ukrainian Center for the Promotion of Public-Private Partnerships;
- Konstantin Eremchuk, Head of the Program for Thermo-Modernization of Buildings and Structures of the Commission of the Ukrainian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs for the Development of Energy and Energy Saving;
- Brunko Vladimir, chief engineer of the Scientific Research Engineering and Technical Center of JSC "KyivZNIIEP";
- Sergey Denisyuk, Director of the Institute of Energy Saving and Power Engineering of the National Technical University of Ukraine "Kyiv Polytechnic Institute named after Igor Sikorsky";
- Denis Spasibko, Manager for Development of Energy-Efficient Projects of Herz;
- Alexander Sokirzhinsky ,Technical Director of LLC "Avante";
- Anatoly Machulko, General Director of Gefest LLC;
- Roman Kuzich, director of the company "PRANA";
- Sergei Rassamakin, the manager of the company "SONET";
- Andrey Djulinsky, head of the regional direction of the company "SEMPAL";
- Alexander Segai, deputy head of Department of Urban Economics of the Educational and Scientific Institute of the Municipal Management and Urban Economy of the Taurida National University.
- Nikolai Kizeev, head of the Department of Heat and Gas Supply, Ventilation and Sanitary Equipment of the National University of Water Management and Nature Management;
- Andrey Minaylov, “Grundfos” project manager;
- Dmitry Alekseevsky, associate Professor of the Electronic Systems Department of the Zaporozhye State Engineering Academy;
- Anatoly Kozlenko, director of the Center for Energy Efficiency Management of Kyiv National University technologies and design;
- Mikhail Artemenko, professor of the Department of Electronics and Electrical Engineering of Kyiv National University technologies and design;
- Vladimir Bobrovnik, chief Power Engineer of the Kyiv National University of Technology and Design;
- Zhanna Patsera, director of MediaPriceCenter LLC;
- Alexander Dmitrenko, Vice-Rector of the National University of Water Resources and Nature Management (Rivne);
- Vladimir Dovbenko, associate professor of the Department of Labor Protection and Life Safety of the National University water management and nature management (Rivne);
- Alexey Ishchenko, Chief Engineer of Kyiv National University. Shevchenko;
- Oleg Prokopenya, head of the Department of Automation of Technological Processes and Productions of Brest University of Technology;
- Alexey Novikov, head of the Project Management Department at Baumit & quot;;
- Maxim Babaev, representative of the NGO «Ekodia»
A special feature of this event was the presentation of new scientific and educational Center for Energy Efficiency, the founders of which are partner of the university. It was such companies: «Herz», «Avante», «PRANA», LLC «Hephaestus», «Grundfos» and «SEMPAL».
The Center for Energy Efficiency of the Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design was presented Anatoly Kozlenko.
Rector Ivan Grishchenko presented certificates to partner companies representatives who provided their equipment for equipping the educational and scientific Center for Energy Efficiency.
In the traditional student poster contest "Save energy» prizes won design students of the Faculty of Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design:
- Grand Prix - Yana Sultan;
- nomination "Energy saving - the way to the future" - Daria Sladkaya;
- nomination "Alternative energy sources" - Ekaterina Kryzhanovskaya;
- nomination "Original design decision" - Anna Sachkova;
- nomination "Audience sympathy" - Alina Mamontova
The winners of the contest were personally congratulated by the rector of the Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design Ivan Grishchenko.
German Society for International Cooperation GIZ was Current sponsor of the poster competition. Technical Advisor GIZ Maksim Tikhomirov congratulated the winners and handed gifts to them.
We hope that the informative reports, scientific discussions will be remembered for a long time by the participants of the conference and will be useful for them when developing new projects.
The results are summed up. We say «Up to new meetings again...».