The Ukrainian-Polish Training Center of the Kyiv National University of Technology and Design was established on October 15, 2014 to achieve the following goals:
- establishment and development of fruitful academic relations of the university with scientific, educational and cultural institutions of the Republic of Poland;
- promoting the integration of classical universities, other educational and research institutions of Ukraine and Poland in the structure of the European educational space;
- initiation and comprehensive support of joint projects in the field of education;
- development and academic exchanges;
- implementation of in-depth language training of students, teachers and other representatives of academic circles for further implementation of joint projects with Polish partners;
- promoting mutually beneficial promotion of practice-oriented projects in various fields of science and technology, social, economic and cultural development;
- providing students with the opportunity to receive higher education in Poland under the Double Diploma Program.
- employment assistance in Poland.
During the existence of the UOCC KNUTD has signed cooperation agreements with prestigious and well-known Polish universities, which have delegated the authority to represent their interests and pre-recruit entrants for interviews in Ukraine.
Double Diploma Program- is the acquisition of higher education in integrated curricula simultaneously in two educational institutions of different countries at the levels of "Bachelor" and "Master".
The main advantage of the program- obtaining by the student of KNUTD the status of the student of the EU country; obtaining a diploma from an EU country on favorable terms and in the shortest possible time.
- significant savings in time for training in the specialty;
- knowledge of Polish at the time of the interview is not required;
- admission without exams and external examinations;
- individual approach to each entrant;
- experience of being in a fundamentally different system of higher education;
- receiving quality professional education and an internationally recognized diploma;
- the possibility of receiving EU scholarships and grants to continue their studies in other countries (Germany, Great Britain, the Netherlands, etc.) or to conduct research;
- improving language training and experience in international communication;
- the opportunity to travel to EU countries, with financial benefits on a par with EU students;
- practical training in modern laboratories of EU universities;
- internships at EU companies with the prospect of employment;
- upon graduation, graduates will have priority in employment in international companies and domestic enterprises.
The partners of Kyiv National University of Technology and Design in double degree programs are the following universities: Warsaw School of Management (WSM), WSB Higher School of Business (WSB) in Krakow and the Higher School of Agribusiness in Łomża.
Higher School of Management in Warsaw (Wyższa Szkoła Menedżerska w Warszawie - WSM)founded in 1995. It is one of the most modern educational institutions in Poland, located in the unique atmosphere of the picturesque Warsaw district of Old Prague. It currently has more than 6,000 students. HSM offers its potential students exceptionally favorable conditions for study in a well-equipped architectural and academic complex with numerous lecture, computer classrooms, laboratories. (www.wsm.warszawa.pl)
The offer of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church is to study under the Double Diploma program and at the same time receive a master's degree in Warsaw Higher School of Management: Banking and Finance Management (WSM), United Europe Enterprise Management (WSM).
The program provides for the participation of KNUTD students in all specialties.
The implementation of the Program provides for the teaching of certain disciplines in a foreign language, in particular the disciplines "Social Security of Business" - in Polish and "Strategic Management" - in English.
Terms of the Program implementation:
University of Business (Wyższa Szkoła Biznesu w Dąbrowie Górniczej)private educational institution, which began its activities in 1995. Currently, 8,000 students are studying. The educational process is carried out within the framework of 13 educational directions in 70 specialties. The university is among the best universities in Poland. 1st place in Poland in 2015 in the ranking conducted by the magazine Perspectives.
Dabrowa Górnicza Graduate School of Business is a leader in the international rankings of Multirank universities commissioned by the European Commission. The university ranks 1st among Polish business schools and 7th among 302 business schools operating in the European Union.
The pride of the University of Dombrowa Górnicza is a team of highly professional staff. More than 300 teachers of the academy, who are authors and reviewers of well-known research works and educational and qualification programs, are connected with the university within the framework of research works.
The University of Dabrowa Górnicza is a member of the Polish Chamber of Commerce of Modern Technologies, which aims to create a favorable environment for the modern technology sector, as well as to promote academic entrepreneurship. The university has also become a partner of the Training Chamber, which aims to professionalize and develop training in accordance with international standards of ethics and entrepreneurship.
The University is a certified partner of Microsoft Education, Cisco Authorized Learning Center, as well as a partner of TUV NORD and IFS Poland.
The University of Dombrowa Górnicza makes a lot of efforts to provide students with modern interdisciplinary knowledge. The University coordinates the Erasmus International Exchange Program and the Norway Grants Internship Program. Official site:www.wsb.edu.pl
The offer of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church is to study under the Double Diploma program and simultaneously obtain a bachelor's / master's degree from the Kyiv National University of Technology and Design and a bachelor's / master's degree from the Higher School of Business (WSB) in Dabrowa Górnicza.
Terms of the Program implementation:
Higher School of Agribusiness in Łomża (WSA)was founded in 1996 under the careful guidance of the Minister of Education and Science of Poland. It operates according to the Bologna system, which operates in the European Union - this means that each of the graduates will receive a diploma recognized by all European countries.
WSA missionthere is a professional training of highly qualified personnel in accordance with the requirements of the developing economy, the country, the region and the European Union, as well as the creation of the most favorable and comfortable conditions for learning the material. This mission of the university is assisted by teachers with many years of experience, who, in addition to knowledge that meets international standards, develop students' ability to be sensitive to social problems of the modern market economy.
The advantageThe university provides students with paid internships both in Poland and in other EU countries, with a guaranteed place of residence and food, thanks to which graduates are characterized by high competitiveness and attractiveness for demanding employers. In addition, the WSA considers it its duty, in addition to employment, to help graduates to open their own business if they wish, and to this end it provides all the necessary certificates and licenses.
The offer of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church - study under the program "Double Diploma" The program provides for the participation of students of KNUTD in all specialties. Training in the Program in Ukrainian and English at KNUTD is carried out in accredited specialties within the license scope.
Such experience of training and exchange significantly expands the worldview of modern youth, forms its mobility and competitiveness, professionalism in the modern labor market, as in Ukraine. and beyond.
Ph.D., Assoc. Sayun Alla Alexandrovna
Address: 01011 Kyiv, street Nemirovich-Danchenko, 2, educational building 4, room 4-113
Phones for inquiries: +38 044-256-21-44; +38 050-344-55-66