Preparation of foreigners and persons without citizenship for admission to higher educational establishments
Tuition fees 2019-2020 academic year - 1000 US dollars
Kyiv National University of Technology and Design provides language training for foreigners and stateless persons who have complete High secondary education. Students have the opportunity to study Ukrainian or Russian languages, as well as prepare for admission to higher educational institutions of Ukraine. After the successful implementation of the curriculum, graduates receive a state certificate. For students, the University provides visa support, provides places in a comfortable hostel.
Training is provided on a contract basis under international agreements. The arrival of foreign students is on the individual Invitations issued by the University.
Recruitment for training is carried out during the academic year, but not earlier than 01/10/2019 and not later than 01/01/2020.
Form of training: Full-time
During the training, test on basic subjects are conducted to determine the level of gradual preparation of students.
After completion of I semester, students make up exam in Ukrainian (Russian) and mathematics and credits in other subjects.
After completion of II semester and doing the training program, students make their final exams in Ukrainian (Russian) and majors.
After passing the final exam, students receive a Certificate from the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, which gives the right to be enrolled to the Kyiv National University of Technology and Design (KNUTD) without entrance exams except direction 022 "Design", 161 "Chemical technology and engeneering", 162 " Biotechnologies and Bioengineering", 226 "Pharmasy". To be enrolled to the course "Design" a creative contest (entrance exam) in drawing is carried out.
For admission to the directions 161 "Chemical technology and engeneering", 162 " Biotechnologies and Bioengineering", 226 "Pharmasy" you need to pass the entrance examination in chemistry.
For admission to the direction 022 "Design" you need to pass the entrance examination according to the drawing.
LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION:
1. The translation of the 1st page of the passport (first name) in Ukrainian legalized by state authorities of Ukraine, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine;
2. The certificate of High secondary education and record of final grades (points), translated into Ukrainian and legalized by state authorities of Ukraine, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine
3. Copy of birth certificate, translated into Ukrainian legalized by state authorities of Ukraine, unless otherwise provided for by international treaties of Ukraine;
4. The original medical certificate of health, certified by health authority of the country where foreigner from, issued not earlier than two months before leaving for Ukraine, translated into Ukrainian language and legalized in the established procedure by state authorities of Ukraine, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine;
5. Insurance for emergency medical assistance (except for foreigners who come from countries with which agreements on free emergency medical care were concluded);
6. 6 photos 3,0x4,0 cm size, color, dull;
7. The return ticket with an open date of departure for 1 year to return home;
8. Passport with visa properly registered to enter Ukraine (presented personally);
9. Official Invitation from Kyiv National University of Technology and Design.
Address of preparatory courses for foreign citizens:
Ukraine, 01011, Kyiv, 2, Nemirovich-Danchenko street,
Teaching Building №4, room.4-302, 4-306, 4-0312, 4-0314, 4-0316
mob.: +38(063) 9798798 (Telegram, WeChat, WhatsApp)
Tel .: +38 (044) 280-41-42;
+38 (044) 256-21-64;
+38 (044) 256-21-23;