The Intellectual Property Management Division has established to maximize the value of intellectual property and technologies to the staff, students, visitors, KNUTD and society, to promote Intellectual Property in a manner consistent with University's mission, vision and objectives.
Our Intellectual Property Activities:
- Counseling in determining industrial object property rights;
- Assistance in preparing papers for legalizing of industrial object property rights (inventions, useful models, industrial models, trademarks);
- Retrieval of patent information relatively to papers submitted for patenting;
- Preparation and submission of applications for industrial object property record;
- Acting for university on industrial property issues in relations with natural and legal persons, patent agencies and authorities in Ukraine and abroad;
- Document preparation for protection of university industrial property against encroachment of the third parties, including protection from unfair competition;
- Advertising of industrial property objects and issuing intellectual property objects created by university scientists;
- Drawing up development contracts for scientific and technical product or service;
- Drawing up exclusive/nonexclusive license contracts of transfer of rights to usage of intellectual property objects and agreements of cession of rights;
- Other services (inside competence of the Division).