Head: Yurii Konovalenko, Candidate of Pedagogic Sciences (Ph.D.)
Address: 01011 Kyiv, Nemyrovycha-Danchenka Street, 2, building 3, office 255
Tel.: + 38044-280-33-68
The main activity of the Department is defined in the Regulation "On the Publishing Department of Educational and Scientific Materials of Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design". It is the providing of publishing and printing activities of the University to enhance the university's ratings, the intellectual and information potential of students and postgraduates, the development of national culture, economy, science, technology and education.
The functions of the Publishing Department of Educational and Scientific Materials are:
- production of educational and methodological literature;
- updating and replenishment of educational and scientific literature, prepared at a high theoretical and scientific-methodical level;
- assignment of the International Standard Book Number (ISBN);
- release of finished printed products in accordance with the list approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, recipients of a compulsory free copy of finished printed products;
- providing KNUTD with printed materials (reporting forms, journals, etc.)
- the publication of scientific journals "Bulletin of Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design", "Bulletin of Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design" “Economic Sciences”, "Fashion Industry", "Management", Electronic Scientific Journal "Technologies and Design" and others.
Publishing Department of Educational and Scientific Materials provides paid services:
- proofreading and editing of texts;
- publication and sale of educational and scientific literature;
- printing (format up to A-3 inclusive);
- copying (format up to A-3 inclusive);
- one-sided laminating (glossy and matte covering);
- bilateral laminating (format up to A-4 inclusive);
- gluing of book blocks (format up to A-3 inclusive);
- bookbinding work;
- attaching book blocks with metal clips (format up to A-3 inclusive);
- attachment of printed products with metal and plastic springs;
- printouts from electronic media (format up to A-3 inclusive).