Information that students can receive at the Dean’s office
Information on the educational process:
- schedule of the educational process (the beginning and end of semesters, terms of record and examination sessions, vacation periods);
- weekends and holidays, missed class procedure;
- schedule of classes and calls;
- procedure, conditions and rules of students’ transfer and expulsion;
- re-training and renewal at the faculty;
- procedure for obtaining permission to extend the session period;
- list of specialties and educational programs of the faculty;
- amount of tuition fees under the contract (for full-time and part-time students).
Information on the procedure for awarding academic and social scholarships, scholarships named after M.S. Hrushevsky, President of Ukraine, and the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine:
- clarification of the provisions on the awarding of academic and social scholarships at Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design;
- deadlines for publicizing the academic performance rating;
- conditions and rules for submitting applications for additional points in the academic performance rating;
- clarification on the amount of an academic scholarship (regular and merit) and the term of its accrual;
- conditions, procedure, and list of necessary documents for the awarding of a social scholarship and the terms of its accrual;
- list of the privileged categories of students who are entitled to receive a social scholarship;
- clarification of the amount of a social scholarship by the privileged categories;
- conditions, procedure, list, and deadlines for submission of necessary documents for academic scholarships named after M.S. Hrushevsky, President of Ukraine and the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, information on their amount and terms of accrual (for full-time students studying by state order).
Information on the University structure:
- location and contact phone numbers of structural divisions of the University, institutes, faculties, and departments;
- schedules of work and admission of students by structural divisions of the University.
Information on the procedure for maintaining, submitting, and receiving documentation:
- samples and rules of registration of students' applications;
- procedure for filling out, issuing, and returning students’ individual plans to the Dean's office;
- forms and deadlines for submission of applications and relevant documents for:
- registration of academic leave;
- schedule of individual training;
- change of student’s surname;
- obtaining a duplicate of the student’s individual plan;
- obtaining a duplicate student ID card;
- obtaining a duplicate diploma and diploma supplement;
- procedure and deadlines for submitting expulsion applications at one’s own request;
- procedure for obtaining an academic certificate and a certificate of education;
- procedure for issuing invitations to the session and their duplicates;
- procedure for obtaining diplomas of graduates: deadlines and procedure for signing the student’s final clearance, the procedure for obtaining documents from the HR department (for full-time and part-time students).
Information on the University hostels:
- procedure, rules and conditions of registration and staying in the hostel;
- amount of payment for hostel accommodation;
- internal regulations in hostels;
- procedure for obtaining warrants for accommodation and passes in the hostel;
- rules and procedure for expulsion from the hostel at will;
- conditions and procedure for students’ expulsion from the hostel for violation of the terms of the residence contract;
- conditions of part-time students’ accommodation for the period of the session.
Information that students can receive at the degree-granting departments
Information on the specialties and educational programs of the department:
- list of specialties and educational programs of the department, their content and list of competencies at all levels of higher education;
- list of courses for each educational program and their annotations.
Information on the modular learning environment (MLE):
- registration procedure and registration data for students’ work in the MLE;
- guidelines for work in the MLE.
Information on the academic staff of the department:
- names, academic titles and degrees, list of the subjects;
- names, responsible persons for the organization of practical training and supervision;
- schedule of the semester and examination consultations of the department;
- list of supervisors of theses and titles of theses (projects) according to the orders (for students of full-time and correspondence forms of education).
Information on educational and methodological support of academic courses of the department:
- list of available methodical and educational literature at the department;
- procedure for receiving and returning methodological literature available at the department.