PURPOSE OF THE OFFICE FOR INTERNATIONAL AND PROJECT ACTIVITIES
Creation at the University of an environment conducive to the development of an international and project platform that will ensure integration into the world and European educational space, primarily through regular participation in the implementation of international educational and scientific programs, development of cooperation with leading foreign institutions of higher education, educational and related associations and foundations, government and public organizations, as well as activities aimed at improving the international image of KNUTD in the educational services market.
- Strengthening existing partnerships and searching for new opportunities in accordance with the international strategy for the further development and internationalization of the University.
- Monitoring and assistance in attracting external financial grant resources for the implementation of project initiatives.
- Coordination of project initiatives of the University staff both in general and in its individual divisions, including monitoring and control over the progress and timeliness of fulfilling the obligations assumed, within the framework of existing projects.
- Facilitating the implementation of academic mobility of students and teachers, providing the opportunity to properly receive education and quality internships at foreign universities.
- Formation of sustainable business relations with University graduates, interested companies and employers, by organizing a methodological basis for the development of entrepreneurial skills of applicants for higher education of the University based on the best international practices.
- Coordination of the implementation of the principles of sustainable development and international standards of project work in the educational and scientific space of the University.
- MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE OFFICE
- Planning and conducting information and advertising work in order to disseminate information about the university outside of Ukraine, about its educational and research potential.
- Implementation of a set of measures to increase the competitiveness of the University and its entry into international rankings, entry into the international market of educational and scientific services.
- Promoting the membership of the University in international scientific, educational and professional organizations.
- Establishment and constant support of relations with diplomatic missions, international organizations and foundations, representatives of foreign states in Ukraine.
- Cooperation with organizations of Ukraine directly related to the implementation of international activities.
- Coordination of the interaction of the University with international organizations and international higher education institutions.
- Involvement of foreign specialists in educational and research cooperation with the University, registration of foreign teachers who spoke at KNUTD.
- Assistance in organizing international events, conferences, seminars, art exhibitions for university departments.
- Reception of official foreign delegations and individual specialists. Ensuring protocol procedures when working with foreign delegations and individual specialists from abroad.
- Organization and maintenance of the web page of the Office.
- Preparation of reports on the international activities of the university.
ADMINISTRATIVE ACTIVITIES OF THE OFFICE
- Preparation and implementation of international events aimed at developing international and project cooperation.
- Making proposals for the conclusion and preparation of draft international treaties in accordance with the procedure established by law.
- Implementation in the established order of contacts with embassies and consular offices of foreign states, representative offices of international organizations in Ukraine
- Studying the experience of foreign universities and other educational institutions.