An important task of the department is the guaranteed provision of a high level of the educational process and professionalism of the teaching staff of the department, which is facilitated by the research work of the department, carried out in the field of aspects of law and political science. The department of private and public law forms a highly educated, nationally conscious, honest, caring, creative personality of education students, capable of thinking independently, and act responsibly in accordance with the principles of good faith and justice for the development of an open and democratic society.
In the publications included in the Scopus and Web of Science scientometric databases, the professor-teaching staff published:
1. Kovalenko І., Kislyi A., Stetsiuk B. Comparative analysis of foreign and national experience of Ukraine in administration of value added tax. Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, Volume 4 Number 2. Riga: Publishing House «Baltija Publishing», 2018. p. 301-308. (Web of Science).
2. Kulak N. MBTI model application for the acmeological-invariant organization management as an instrument for “Break-through” innovations implementation / O. Shcherbak, L. Ganushchak–Efimenko, N. Kulak. Economic and Social Development 32nd International Scientific Conference on Economic and Social Development. 2018. р. 35-44. (Web of Science).
3. Demianchuk Yu., Savchenko L., Subbot A. Influence of corruption on the economic development of Ukraine in terms of reformation: a retrospective analysis. Baltic Journal of Economic Studies. Riga: Publishing House „Baltija Publishing”, 2018. Vol. 4, № 3 June. P. 276–282 (Web of Science).
4. Koval O. Optimization of Innovation Projects According To Criteria of Time and Resource Constraints / Larisa Rodchenko, Olena Goncharenko, Olga Koval, Ihor Tarasov, Hanna Nemchenko, Tetiana Tkachuk. International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277–3878, Volume-8 Issue-3, September 2019. Р.1431–1434. (Scopus).
5. Salnikova, O., Lagodiienko, V., Ivanchenkova, L., Kopytko, V., Kulak, N., & Usachenko, O. (2019). Evaluation of the effectiveness of implementation blockchain technology in public administration. International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, 8(9), 1710-1713. (Scopus).
6. Diorditsa, I., Telestakova, А., Koval, О., Nazarenko, О., Nastiuk, А. Information interventions as a new dimension of Ukraine’s cyber-vulnerability. Revista Gênero & Direito. 2020. – V. 9 - Nº 05. – 1-21. (Web of Science).
7. Koval O. Information interventions as new dimension of Ukraine’s cyber-vulnerability / Diorditsa, Ihor, V. Telestakova A., Koval Olga M, Nazarenko Olha A; Nastiuk, Andrii A. Revista Genero and Direito, 2020. 1. P. 1-21. (Web of Science).
8. Onishchyk Y., Maidannyk O., Zhuravel Y., Selezen P. International treaty as a source of financial law in Ukraine. Juridical Tribune - Tribuna Juridica. 2020. Volume 10. Issue 3. page 419-426 (Web of Science).
9. Semigina T, Maidannyk O., Onishchyk Y., Zhuravel Y. Local self-government reforms in Europe: legal aspects of considering the communities' social identity. Juridical Tribune - Tribuna Juridica. 2020. Volume 10. Issue 2. page 207-221 (Web of Science).
10. Kovalenko Inna, Makhinchuk Vitalii, Gusarov Konstantin, Kulaha Elina, Koroied Sergii. Problems of legislative regulation of innovative activity in Ukraine. Journal of Legal, Ethical and Regulatory. Issues. Volume 24. Issue 1, 2021. (Scopus).
11. Diorditsa Ihor, Katerynchuk Kateryna, Telestakova Armenui, Kulak, Nataliia, Nastiuk Andrii (2021). Cyberterrorism as a threat to the cyber security of Ukraine: A discussion of theoretical aspects. Univ amazoniasede principal calle 17 diagonal 17 con carrera 3f-barrio porvenir, Florence, 00000, Colombia. Volume 40. Issue 10 page 73-83. (Web of Science).
12. Kateryna Katerynchuk, Ihor Diorditsa, Inna Kovalenko, Sergij Kyrenko, Nina Trotsiuk. Protection of Human Health: Medical and Legal Aspects. Vol. 39 Núm. 70 (2021): Cuestiones Políticas Р. 385-406 (Web of Science).
13. Kateryna Katerynchuk, Sergiy Kyrenko, Olha Nazarenko, Olga Koval. Legal and socio-psychological issues of bullying and cyberbullying. Journal of law and political sciences. 2021. Vol. 29, issue 4 Sept. P. 71–99. ISSN 2222-7288 E. ISSN 2518-5551 (Web of Science).
14. Ihor V. Diorditsa, Armenui A. Telestakova, Olga M. Koval, Olha A. Nazarenko, Andrii A. Nastiuk. Information Interventions as a New Dimension of Ukraine's Cyber-Vulnerability. Information interventions as a new dimension of Ukraine’s cyber-vulnerability. Linguistics and Culture Review, 5(S2), P. 152-166. https://doi.org/10.37028/lingcure.v5nS2.1337. (Scopus)
15. І. Kypych , V.Teremetskyi, O. Kalashnyk, Brusakova O., Dzhafarova M., O. Sushch, S. Kuznets, V. Topchii. Specific Features of Proving in Disputes on Recognizing Persons as Refugees: on the Basis of Case Law of Ukrainian Supreme Court and the European Court of Human Rights. Journal of Legal, Ethical and Regulatory Issues Print ISSN: 1544-0036; (2021) Р. 36-44. (Scopus)
16. Demianchuk Yurii Viktorovych, Mykhailo A. Anishchenko, Liliia Muntian, Viktor Ziuzin, Dobrenka Nataliia Viktorivna, Dmytro Ziuzin. Legal and social aspects of patient rights’ ensuring in order to access quality and blood component safety: international experience and necessity for its implementation in Ukraine. Teikyo medical journal. Volume 44 (2021), Issue 02. P. 699–704. (Scopus).
17. Demianchuk Yu. V., Petkov S. V., Subbot A. I., Shkabaro V. N., Anishchenko M. A. Disciplinary Liability for Violation of Labor Legislation: in the Context of Realization of the Right to Labour. European Online Journal of Natural and Social Sciences. Volume 10 (2021), Issue 3. P. 483–490. (Web of Science).
18. Diorditsa I., Katerynchuk K., Kyrenko S., Vasylkivska I., Bespal O. The Issues of Interpretation of “Health”, “Pain” and “Suffering”. Concepts in Modern Multidisciplinary. Science Health Education and Health Promotion. Volume 10, Issue 2, Spring 2022, P. 1-12 (Scopus).
19. Inshyn, M., Svitovenko, D., Telestakova, A., Druchek, O., & Sukhareva, A. (2022). Gender policy within social and labor relations: international and legal aspect: Política de género en las relaciones sociales y laborales: aspecto internacional y legal. Political Questions, 40(74), 425-439. https://doi.org/10.46398/cuestpol.4074.23 (Web of Science).
20. Kovalenko, I., Muzyka, Y., Khashev, V., Derevyanko, N., & Yakovchuk, S. (2022). Mechanism of protection of business entities from unfair competition. Amazonia Investiga, 11(53), 243-249. (Web of Science).
21. Cherevichna Natalia Ivanivna, Music Yulia Dmitrivna, Kovalenko Inna Anatolyivna, Svetlova Larisa Hryhorivna. (2022). Legal basis for ensuring the development of the service sector in the conditions of the pandemic. "Global Scientific Trends: Economics and Public Administration". Volume 2/2022, R. 86-98. (Web of Science).
22. Petrychuk, M., Chekhovska, I., Rudaia, M., Koval, O., & Yatskovyna, V. (2022). Influence of state financial control on state authorities functioning: El impacto del control financiero estatal en el funcionamiento de las autoridades públicas. Political Questions, 40(74), 347-362. https://doi.org/10.46398/cuestpol.4074.18 (Scopus).
The department is a center of scientific research in the field of law:
- Legal support for implementation of innovation and priority ways of its improvement, scientific supervisor, Doctor of Law, Professor Yurii Onishchyk (scientific topic of the Department).
- Legal support for the realization of the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of subjects of legal relations in the field of public administration, scientific supervisor, Doctor of Law, Professor Yurii Onishchyk (initiative theme).
Conducting scientific conferences and seminars
Every year, the department of private and public law conducts scientific and practical seminars, round tables, and also takes part in All-Ukrainian and international scientific and practical conferences, which are dedicated to relevant issues of legal and political science.
The pedagogical and scientific team of the department conduct excursions for students of higher education in the specialties 081 “Law” and 052 “Political science”.