1. The admission of foreigners and stateless people to higher education is carried out in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Higher Education", "On the Legal Status of Foreigners and Stateless Persons", "On Legal Status of Foreign-Based Ukrainians", "On Refugees and People in Need of Subsidiary Protection or Asylum", Decrees of President of Ukraine dated June 03, 1994 number 271 "On measures to develop economic cooperation with neighbouring regions of Ukraine regions of the Republic of Belarus and the administrative-territorial units of the Republic of Moldova", the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on February 26, 1993 number 136", “On learning of foreign citizens in Ukraine" dated on September 11, 2013 number 684, "Some issues for teaching foreigners and stateless people", Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated on November 01, 2013 number 1541". Some issues of recruitment and education (training) for foreigners and stateless citizenship", registered with the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine dated on November 25, 2013 number 2004/24536 (in the wording of the Order the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated on December 11, 2015 number 1272).
2. Foreigners and stateless people (henceforth - foreigners) can get higher education at the expense of physical (legal) people, unless otherwise stipulated by international treaties of Ukraine ratified by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, laws or agreements between universities on international academic mobility.
The acceptance of foreigners to higher education institutions to study on public contract is within the quota for foreigners.
The quota for foreigners is a number of public order, which is used for the reception of applicants from among:
foreigners who come to study in accordance with international treaties of Ukraine;
Foreign-Based Ukrainians, who have certificate of Foreign-Based Ukrainians.
3. Foreigners who come to Ukraine to study, can enter universities by the accredited educational programs (specialty).
Enlistment of foreigners arriving to study at the expense of physical (legal) people to KNUTD lasts:
1) twice a year, before and at the beginning of the academic semester:
from the January 16, 2019 to the March 01, 2019
from the June 15, 2019 to the November 01, 2019
to obtain a bachelor's degree, master's degree;
2) during the year for postgraduate study, doctoral studies.
KNUTD calculates a score / assess of applicants on the basis of an instrument of preliminary acquired education and the minimum required for admission mentioned number of points / ratings with general subjects, of which conducted introductory test (based CSE - 100 points based on educational levels - 60 points).
The enlistment of foreigners to study at an appropriate level of higher education is carried out by the results of entrance examinations on certain subjects and language training. They are to have academic rights to continue studies provided by a document of acquired education in the country of origin. It has to be taken into account the points of success, claims, continue education at the next level of higher education in accordance with the laws of the country that issued the document on acquired education.
4. All categories of foreigners who come to study at KNUTD under the orders of enlistment, formed in a single database.
5. Foreigners who have been trained for university (have appropriate documentation), can be accepted to the university without interview except direction specialty "Design". To entry the course of "Design" it has to be taken a creative contest (consisting of entrance examinations) in drawing.
The entrance test (interview) for admission for bachelor degree and master degree is carried in several stages:
1) from 17.01.2019 to 28.02.2019
2) from 15.06.2019 to 28.10.2019.
Applying to obtain the educational bachelor degree on the basis of complete secondary education, entrance examinations are conducted by subject (attestation) University committees in such general subjects (creative competitions):
Entrance test (interview)
1) creative competition (drawing);
2) (Russian (Ukrainian)
015 Professional Education;
071 Accounting and taxation;
072 Finance, Banking and Insurance;
076 Business, trade and exchange activities;
122 Computer Science;
133 Mechanical engineering;
131 Applied mechanics;
141 Power, electrical engineering and electrician engineering;
151 Automation and computer integrated technologies;
182 Light Industry Technology;
281 Public administration
2) Russian (Ukrainian)
161 Chemical Technology and Engineering;
162 Biotechnology and Engineering;
226 Pharmacy (Industrial Pharmacy)
2) Russian (Ukrainian)
To obtain the educational bachelor degree and master degree on the basis of previously acquired educational level (educational qualification) foreigners held entrance tests under paragraphs 6.8 - 6.9 of this admission.
6. Documents required for admissions to KNUTD for foreigners and stateless people:
– the application form;
– the translation of the first page of the passport (first name) in Ukrainian legalized by state authorities of Ukraine, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine;
– the original document of secondary education and final grades (points), translated into Ukrainian legalized in the established order state bodies of Ukraine, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine;
– the copy of birth certificate, translated into Ukrainian legalized by state authorities of Ukraine, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine;
– the original medical certificate of health, certified by the health authority of the country where the foreigner is, issued not earlier than two months before leaving for Ukraine, translated into Ukrainian and legalized by state authorities of Ukraine, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine;
– the insurance for emergency medical assistance (except for foreigners who come from countries with which agreements on free emergency medical care were concluded);
– 10 photographs size 3,5 x
– the copy of certificate of Foreign-Based Ukrainians (if there is any);
– a return ticket with an open date of departure for 1 year to return home (if there is any);
– passport with visa property registrated to enter Ukraine (presented personally);
– official invitation of Kiev National University of Technologies and Design.
7. Foreigners who get state scholarships for international agreements, national programs and other international obligations of Ukraine, adopted on the study within the established quotas for foreigners under the directions of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
8. Foreigners, who come to Ukraine to participate in the programs of academic mobility or for higher education agreed on between Ukrainian and foreign universities educational programs are accepted to study for the appropriate contractual obligations of KNUTD.
9. Foreign-Based Ukrainians who legally reside in Ukraine, who have status of Foreign-Based Ukrainians ( which is certified), when entering KNUTD have the same rights to education as citizens of Ukraine, with the exceptions established by the Constitution of Ukraine, laws of Ukraine or international agreements, ratified by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
Foreign-Based Ukrainians, who have status of Foreign-Based Ukrainians (which is certified), can be accepted to the university on the training of public contract (free of charge) with the established quotas for foreigners based on the interviews with subjects under the rules of admission.
10. Foreigners wishing to study in Ukraine should necessarily go through the Recognition of foreign education documents in Ukraine