To obtain an entry visa to study in Ukraine one should contact the Embassy (Consular representation) Ukraine or in the neighboring country with the appropriate application and submit the following documents:
- original invitation to the study from KNUTD;
- certificate of education and the application of the list of grades for disciplines (original and notarized translation into Ukrainian or Russian);
- Birth certificate (original and notarized translation into Ukrainian or Russian);
- medical health certificate, certified by an official health authority of the country of which the foreigner and issued no later than two months before leaving to study in Ukraine (original and notarized translation into Ukrainian or Russian);
- a return ticket with open date return home for a period of not less than one year.
NOTE: FOREIGNERS AND STATELESS PERSONS MUST LEAVE UKRAINE TO STUDY SINCE AUGUST 23 AND NO LATER THAN OCTOBER 23
Study starts SEPTEMBER 1
CROSSING THE STATE BORDER OF UKRAINE
After receiving a visa to study at the Embassy of Ukraine, please send a scanned copy of the visa, the date and time of your arrival in the city of Kyiv, the flight number to the e-mail of the Department for Work with Foreigners [email protected]
- When you decide on the date of arrival in Ukraine, it is important to send a notice to the university in advance about the date, time and point (airport) of your arrival, as well as the flight number. The university must prepare a letter of arrival of the applicant in order to avoid problems when crossing the border
- During the passport control you may be interviewed in detail, during which border guards must make sure of the purpose of your arrival in Ukraine, financial support for your stay in the study (the applicant must have money in the amount of annual payment for study and accommodation, as well as additional funds for paperwork and personal expenses).
We recommend that you prepare for the interview - you need to know exactly which university you are going to, where it is located, where you will live while studying, in what specialty you will study. If you do not pass the border interview, you may be denied entry to Ukraine. The university's letter of arrival is important!
Advance to announce that according to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine №163 from 03.31.2015 year made take off to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine №150 from 02.15.2015 g., Under which foreigners and stateless persons who legally arrived in Ukraine may temporary stay in its territory for visa granted authorization within the period of validity of a visa when entering stateless persons or foreigners who are citizens of countries with visa entry procedures, unless another period is established by international agreements of Ukraine.
According to the below-mentioned point 2 and point 3 of Resolution picture - period of the visa. Therefore, foreigners and stateless persons have to come to study no later than 25-30 days before the expiry of the visa (see. Point 3 visa).
If you have questions regarding the date of arrival in