According to the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of November 1, 2013 No. 1541 (in the version of the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of December 11, 2015 No. 1272). Registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on January 5, 2016 for No. 8/28138, the procedure for issuing invitations to study and probation for foreigners and individuals without citizenship in Ukraine and their registration was established.
According to the above mentioned procedure, all foreign applicants (visa and visa-free countries), whose purpose of coming to Ukraine is to study, must receive from the University an "Invitation to study" of the appropriate sample on the form approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
All "Invitations to study" before being issued to foreign applicants must be registered in the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
- For citizens of visa countries, as well as countries with which Ukraine has signed agreements on visa-free stay for up to 90 days (tourist, private and business trips), it is necessary to obtain a long-term ("training", type D) visa to Ukraine, which allows you to stay in the country More than 90 days.
- Citizens of countries with which Ukraine has signed agreements on visa-free travel: the Russian Federation, Georgia, Moldova, Belarus, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, do not need a visa to Ukraine, but must provide the original or a copy of the "Invitation to Study" when crossing the border Ukraine as confirmation of the purpose of coming to Ukraine.
- To obtain a visa type D, you need to submit documents to the Ukrainian Consulate in your country according to the list on the Embassy website. This list of documents necessarily includes the original "Invitation to Study". In addition, we draw your attention to the fact that your documents on the previous education before submission to the consulate must be officially certified in your country's way (legalized (Ministry of Education + Ministry of Foreign Affairs + Embassy of Ukraine in your country) or certified by Apostille stamp + legalized In the Embassy of Ukraine). These documents must be officially recognized in Ukraine so that the Ukrainian university can give you a diploma after graduation.
The cost of the Invitation is 475.78 UAH (the price is without commission)
(Paid when submitting documents)
Foreign citizens of visa countries additionally pay visa support in the amount of 324.00 UAH (the price is indicated without commission)
Visa support is the official confirmation of the registration of the "Invitation to Study". Without visa support, the consul does not accept foreigner's documents for opening a student visa of type D.
To receive an Invitation, a foreign citizen must send scanned copies (In jpeg format, not more than 999 Kb) of the following documents to the e-mail address: email@example.com
- completed application form;
- a foreign passport (translated into Ukrainian);
- a document on education with grades (points) and information on the system of knowledge assessment, according to which the assessments in the document are submitted (translated into Ukrainian);
- completed written consent to the processing of personal data.
A foreign citizen may receive an invitation in person or seek assistance from the appropriate agent companies.
- When choosing an agent company that offers you its services in assistance with admission to the Ukrainian university, we strongly recommend to make sure of the legality of its activities and the reliability of its fulfillment of its obligations to the entrants. It will also be useful to talk with your fellow citizens who studied (or study) in Ukraine and used the services of this company.
- To avoid fraud and claim additional fees, do not send a copy of your documents (passports, education certificates) to a company you are not sure of, until you are sure that the company will issue you an "Invitation for Study" to the university that You have chosen, and all conditions (including financial) are agreed with you. If the invitation for you is issued to another university, the electronic system of registration of invitations will not allow the university you have chosen to create for you a new invitation, until the previous one is canceled.