The Faculty of Economics and Business of the Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design trains specialists who can quickly adapt to rapid changes in the development of society under the conditions of global challenges, who are competent in solving the most complicated issues in various spheres of the socio-economic system of the country, in particular:
- research of features and mechanisms of market functioning, measurement and forecasting of demand, identification of needs, motivations, trends in the development of supply and demand;
- design of a competitive enterprise development strategy based on understanding the logic of business development;
- strategic decisions justification and making in the field of human resources management and labor economics;
- application of the basics of anti-crisis and risk management in business practices;
- development, economic justification and organization of promotional events, presentations, campaigns, exhibitions and fairs;
- development of balances and effective organization of accounting and financial management;
- practical application of theoretical and experimental studies of financial and economic processes;
- use of the acquired knowledge about the system of taxation, insurance, direct management of the enterprise, its financial and logistical support in practice;
- carrying out a thorough analysis of foreign economic activity in the current conditions of Ukraine's integration into the world economic space.
Mission of the faculty:
the formation of the national business elite that has a creative resource for creating and maintaining its own reputation and developing a favorable business environment both in Ukraine and abroad.
Objectives of the activity:
- ensure high quality of providing educational services on the basis of student-centered training and maximum provision of the possibility of students to get the top position at work by taking into account the requirements and expectations of potential employers, as well as the continuous improvement of the scientific, teaching, methodological and professional-pedagogical level of the teachers of the faculty;
- strengthen the theoretical and professional training of graduates and create unique competencies under the conditions of growing competition in the educational services market through the introduction of new generation educational programs that are competitive in the modern European higher education space and meet the needs of stakeholders;
- form students professionally oriented foreign-language communicative competence in accordance with the European level of knowledge of a foreign language;
- ensure access to the leading positions in the world educational and professional sphere and integration with the world scientific and educational society, carefully preserving national and corporate achievements, values and traditions developed at the departments of the faculty and at the university.
The Faculty of Economics and Business is one of the biggest in the university. Training is carried out according to modern educational programs based on innovative approaches, technologies and teaching methods.
The faculty is an active center of scientific research activity. It constantly develops its human resources and initiates the creation of platforms for scientific discussions and the development of innovative projects.