ACCOUNTING AND TAXATION. International Accounting and Business-Consulting
Master's Degree Programs
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS DESIGN
Specialty: 071 «Accounting and Taxation»
Education Program (Bachelor): «Digital accounting and tax consulting»
Education Studies Degree «Bachelor»,
Education Program (Master): «International Accounting and Business-Consulting»
Education Studies Degree «Master»
DEPARTMENT OF DIGITIZATION AND BUSINESS CONSULTING
Address: Mala Shyianovska (Nemyrovycha-Danchenka) Street, 2, Academic building №4, classroom 4-1105, Kyiv, 01011
Web-page of the Department of Digitization and Business Consulting
Levels of education for which admission of applicants is carried out:
First level of higher education (Bachelor's Degree)
Second level of higher education (Master's Degree)
Financing of training is exercised at the expense of state for public order as well as at the expense of individuals and legal entities.
For admission to 1 course for an education Bachelor's Degree of full-time / part-time / distance learning applicants take competitive subjects (IEE)
For admission to obtain an education Master's Degree of full-time / part-time / distance learning, applicants take a foreign language (IEE)and entrance exams.
Admission to training for obtaining education degrees «Bachelor» and «Master»
Admission to obtain an education Bachelor's Degree and Master's Degree is carried out in accordance with Rules of admission to higher education in Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design
Contacts of the Admissions Committee:
Address: Mala Shyianovska (Nemyrovycha-Danchenka) Street, 2, Academic building №4, second floor, Kyiv, 01011
e-mail: [email protected]
The specialty «Accounting and Taxation» is an economic specialty and the future direction of activity for those who seek to reveal the secrets of the formation of economic information used to manage an enterprise, organizations, institutions. Correct accounting of the company's economic activities, in accordance with established standards, accounting for the company's assets, liabilities to other market participants, capital investments and much more, is an important aspect of training.
After successful completion of training, graduates receive a diploma of basic or complete higher education of the established state standard in specialty 071 «Accounting and Taxation».
The department is graduate and trains specialists of the following education degrees:
- Bachelor’s Degree in specialty 071 «Accounting and Taxation» according to the education program «Digital accounting and tax consulting».
- Master's Degree in specialty 071 «Accounting and Taxation» according to the education program «International Accounting and Business-Consulting».
Students study both on a state-commissioned basis and on a contractual basis. After obtaining a Bachelor's degree, students have the opportunity to continue their studies in order to obtain a Master's Degree.
The term of study in full-time/part-time/distance learning forms for a Bachelor's Degree is: for students on the basis of complete secondary education – 4 years; for students on the basis of education degree «Junior Specialist» - 1year 10 months in full-time/part-time/distance learning forms; for the Master’s Degree is 1year 4 months.
EDUCATION PROGRAM «DIGITAL ACCOUNTING AND TAX CONSULTING»
Higher education degree - Bachelor.
Duration - 3 years 10 months.
FORM OF TRAINING full-time / part-time / distance
AFTER FINISHING STUDIES, THE BACHELOR IN SPECIALTY “ACCOUNTING AND TAXATION” WILL BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE ABILITY TO:
- keep accounting records and prepare financial and statistical reports at enterprises, institutions and organizations of various types of entrepreneurial activity and forms of ownership;
- analyze economic activity according to the data of regulated and internal management reporting, as well as current accounting data;
- manage accounting process at the enterprise;
- plan, organize and do external and internal audit;
- organize and ensure the work of enterprises and other organizations in accordance with the received specialty;
- interpret and analyze economic information to justify, develop and make management decisions;
- perform a systematic economic analysis of production and commercial activities, assess the financial condition of enterprises, institutions and organizations;
- carry out financial and economic, financial and budgetary, credit and banking control in institutions and enterprises of the state and non-state sectors of the economy;
- apply modern information systems and technologies in the field of finance and accounting, carry out the formulation of financial and credit tasks and tasks for accounting and auditing in the context of information technologies for processing accounting information.
Graduates are prepared for economic, organizational and managerial, analytical, auditing work in the field of public administration, work in banking institutions, at enterprises and in associations of various industries, regardless of the form of ownership and organizational and legal forms, can occupy different positions, as they have knowledge of:
- specialist in accounting, analysis, audit and control, ensuring the legality, efficiency and expediency of each business transaction of an enterprise, institution, organization;
- financier, ensuring the formation and use of income at the level of the enterprise and regions;
- an enterprise economist, providing an economic mechanism for creating assets, liabilities, expenses, income and financial results;
- marketer, ensuring the relationship of the enterprise with buyers and suppliers;
- a specialist in personnel management, ensuring the formation and calculation of income of employees, for the subjects, forms and systems;
- economist of foreign economic activity, ensuring the relations of the enterprise in the field of export and import and foreign exchange transactions;
- manager, ensuring a management system for the enterprise and the region, their planning, organization, motivation and control system;
- specialist in banking, ensuring the formation of income, expenses and financial results of banks;
- specialist of the state treasury in the field of control over revenues and expenditures of state and local budgets;
- specialist in taxation, ensuring the implementation of tax policy, accounting, analysis and control of tax payments;
- business insurance specialist, ensuring the minimization of business risks, possible emergencies and forming a system of compensation for losses from them;
- specialist in commercial activities in the field of pricing and contractual relations with business partners;
- a specialist in economic issues of legislation in terms of the procedure for ensuring the legality of business transactions.
Students have an opportunity to continue their education in the magistracy
EDUCATION PROGRAM «INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING AND BUSINESS-CONSULTING»
Higher education degree — Master.
Duration - 1 year 4 months.
FORM OF TRAINING full-time / part-time / distance
OUR EDUCATION PROGRAM IS:
- • Opening new career heights for you, as well as from the very beginning of your activity, providing an opportunity to become part of an international team that seeks to think and act on a global scale; operate outside of specific countries or industries.
- Working with the largest international corporations, fast-growing companies and private equity funds in the framework of large-scale projects in the global market.
- Taking early action to prevent crime or respond quickly to unlawful acts that are critical.
- • The opportunity to become a specialist in the department of audit services, to have access to up-to-date information in the field of accounting and auditing, to apply in practice international methodology and use advanced technical tools.
After finishing studies graduate will be able to demonstrate ability to:
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the implementation of accounting for international transactions, system analysis of the international environment of companies, monitoring of the main competitors in the market.
- Ability of strategic consulting (modeling market situations taking into account international competitiveness, developing marketing strategies for companies, developing strategies and programs in the field of social responsibility, developing a business management strategy, organizing, planning and implementing international financial business).
- Ability to manage fraud risks (developing programs to reduce the risks of fraud, commercial and contractual disputes and the risk of significant insurance premiums).
- Experimental skills in reducing the risk of disputes and maximizing the value of transactions by conducting forensic examination of contracts.
- Ability to carry out a comprehensive analysis of international business and facilitate the independent verification of company reports in accordance with international standards.
- Ability to help clients resolve issues related to the prevention of malfeasance, ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, and apply the right approach to resolving disputes that can negatively affect business performance.
Areas of professional activity of specialists are:
- Working in the specialty, obtain an auditor's certificate and a certificate of a forensic expert in the economic sphere and work in the relevant positions of an auditor, head of an audit firm, head of the internal audit service and an independent forensic expert.
- Engage in scientific and teaching activities, having completed postgraduate education and obtain a Ph.D.
- Hold positions of accounting specialist, analyst or auditor in:
- organizations and enterprises of various forms of ownership engaged in international business activities,
- law firms providing services to Ukrainian and foreign firms in the field of trade policy;
- subdivisions of state customs;
- institutions; consulates, embassies; diplomatic and trade missions of Ukraine abroad;
- international media and telecommunications companies;
- international financial and credit institutions and international departments of Ukrainian financial and credit institutions;
- international departments of insurance companies and travel companies.
Students of all forms of education can be admitted to military training (on the basis of the Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design, which conducts military training of students under the reserve officer training program in conjunction with the National Defense University of Ukraine with the subsequent assignment of an officer rank). Both boys and girls can undergo military training, if they wish.
During your studies, you will be able to:
- studying several foreign languages (due to students’ choice);
- interesting and useful use of free time (student art groups, sports sections, etc. work at the university);
- training at the Military Training Department;
- recreation in the sports and health camp of the university.
All students of the Faculty of Economics and Business living in cities and towns outside Kiev and the Kiev region are provided with accommodation in a hostel located nearby the educational buildings of the university.
WE INVITE YOU
to join Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design for Education programs
«Digital accounting and tax consulting»
«International Accounting and Business-Consulting» of the
Department of DIGITIZATION AND BUSINESS CONSULTING